I offer group workshops on a range of subjects, including eating for energy, healthy ageing and managing the menopause. My workshops can be delivered online or in person (subject to COVID-19 restrictions). Please contact me to discuss your individual requirements and prices.
Talks delivered recently include:
- ‘How to Have a Healthy Menopause, Naturally!’ for the University of Plymouth’s Menopause Support Network (March 2020)
- ‘Healthy Ageing’, for Plymstock Wives Group (February 2020)
- ‘Eating for Energy’, for WebBased Media (September 2019)
- ‘How to Have a Healthy Menopause, Naturally!’ for ‘Menopause – Taking Control of the Change’ conference at Emmanuel with St Pauls (June 2019)
- ‘Nutrition and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease’, for Charcot-Marie-Tooth UK (November 2018)